Friday, December 21, 2012

EAT ME!

Hey, The next 2 weeks we are talking about surviving Holiday dinners from a multi-cultural, multi-generational standpoint and then the inevitable New Year's resolution. At our home in the past, there was always the 300 year old coveted egg-nog recipe (with Rum and raw egg), buttery Christmas cookies, Turkeys, ham, potatoes and everyone gobble-gobbled. There was not a salad or simple veggie in sight. Luckily my family was either nervous, energetic or athletic and we could lose 5 lbs by just standing up. Those were the days. Now lbs packed on stay on UGH! I now have issues with Casein and my friends and family are going down the Gluten free path! I am seriously thinking of having food content labels by each dish. NOT with all ingredients but just saying EAT ME, I am cheese-less!

No comments:

Post a Comment